Up to £32,500 p/a | Anaesthetics & Recovery | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Company Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an RGN Theatre Nurse or ODP Theatre Practitioner with Anaesthetics and Recovery experience to work in their Glasgow hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £32,500
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Theatre RN/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team providing a safe and effective clinical service to patients during the Anaesthetic and PACU phases of care. You will be working with a varied caseload of predominantly elective surgical patients, with orthopaedics, cosmetics and ophthalmology specialisms of the hospital.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Proven experience working in a theatre setting, with experience across a varied case mix
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification, ideally in addition to having completed post-registration training or studies in post-anaesthetic care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.