Theatre Nurse/RGN or ODP
Doncaster, West Yorkshire
£28000 to £34000 per Annum
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contracts | Great Benefits | Scrub, Anaesthetics & Recovery Roles Available
A leading Yorkshire hospital is looking to recruit Registered Nurses and Theatre Practitioners to strengthen their theatres team, with positions available in all disciplines.
Details of the Theatre Nurse/ODP positions are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• An industry-leading learning and development programme
• Life assurance, healthcare insurance, a company pension and free on-site parking
You will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience across a varied patient mix
• Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification (if applying for an anaesthetics role)
• Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back