Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic
£30000 to £33000 per Annum
£30000 to £33000 per annum | 37.5 Hours – Days | Experience Essential
A leading Yorkshire hospital is currently looking to recruit a Theatre Practitioner to join their Theatre Team.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £30000 to £33000 per annum
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner
What we are looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
- Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 07874072560
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back