£26000 to £34000 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A well established, leading private hospital in Banbury requires an Anaesthetic / Recovery Practitioner to join the Theatre team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive salary will be offered from £26000 to £34000 per annum plus enhancements (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days or Nights
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous annual leave
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
As Theatre Practitioner, you will work with in the theatres team to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety are being provided and will actively participate in the delivery of clinical care.
What our client is looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• ALS trained is highly desirable
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.