Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics/Recovery (RGN/ODP)
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £34,000 per Annum
Up to £34,000 p/a DOE + benefits | 37.5 hours – Days | RGN or ODP Qualified | Good CQC
An experienced RGN or ODP with extensive Anaesthetics experience is required to work as Theatre Practitioner in a leading hospital in the Birmingham area.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering:
• Permanent contract to work 37.5 hours a week on day shifts and dependant on experience, the salary is offered up to £34,000
• Company contributory pension scheme
• Excellent staff restaurant
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Employee discount at our health facilities
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff members). Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service
• Career development opportunities.
You will join an expanding team which provides the best possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN) or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experience in theatres, with scrub and anaesthetics preferred
• Experienced leading a clinical team within an acute healthcare setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated, and committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back