£28,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery to work in their hospital in the South of Manchester.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts including earlies, lates and weekends
• A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• A private pension scheme with matched employer contributions
• Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery settings with a diverse patient mix
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and a recognised mentorship qualification
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Ideally you will also have paediatric experience
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.