£30000 to £35000 per annum plus enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A leading Slough hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner to join their experienced and dynamic theatres team.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive salary offered from £30000 to £35000 per annum plus enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6)
• Days or Nights
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free parking
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration with an Anaesthetic module or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training and courses can be offered
• Excellent communication and organisation
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Confident delivering a safe and effective clinical service
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.