Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Up to £37,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Hull area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre team as a Theatre Practitioner on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Theatre Practitioner you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
- Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time-management skills
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back