Theatre Practitioner/ODP - Anaesthetics
£28,500 to £35,000 per Annum
£28,500 to £35,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Salisbury area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre team as a Theatre Practitioner dealing with Anaesthetics.
About the Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £28,500 and £35,000
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Employee reward and recognition scheme
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training and courses will be offered
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated with the ability to provide excellent care
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back