£28000 to £35000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Scrub Practitioner to work in the Surgical Team of a leading hospital in Cheshire.
Details of this Scrub Practitioner position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 33 days annual leave
• Free on-site parking
As Scrub Practitioner you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Scrub Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms; orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
• Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification (if applying for an anaesthetics role)
• Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0121 6511315 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.