Theatre Practitioner / ODP
£27,483 to £30,537 per Annum
£27.4K to £30.5K p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Cheshire area is looking to recruit a Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join their theatre team. The hospital is fitted with cutting edge, state of the art equipment to ensure patients get the highest level of care, and an accurate diagnosis.
About the Scrub Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital’s offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £27,483 and £30,537 depending on experience
- Day and Night Shifts
- A chance to work in a full CQC compliant hospital
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- A supportive team and work environment
As a Scrub Theatre Practitioner your day offers you a lot of variety, a wide range of conditions including Gastroenterology, ENT ear, nose and throat, haematology, urology, plastic surgery, orthopaedic care, and gynaecology, with a great team of colleagues to work along side with.
What were looking for in a Scrub Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Post graduate experience within a theatre in scrub
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and influence other team members
- Be able to deliver clear and concise information to both patients and staff
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back