£30,500 to £37,000 per Annum
£30,500 to £37,000 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner with a background in Recovery/PACU is required to join the theatres department of a leading Essex hospital.
About the Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £30,500 and £37,000 plus enhancements
- Day Shifts
- 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy and sell more
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free uniform, onsite parking, DBS checks and subsidised staff restaurant
- Pension Scheme
The role will involve all aspects of the management and implementation of high-quality post-anaesthetic care to a varied patient mix, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service to patients following procedures in a range of surgical specialisms.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back