Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Edinburgh private hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP to join their Operating Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner/ODP vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 depending on experience
• 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Free onsite car parking
• Employee rewards and recognition platform
As Theatre Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
• Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back