Theatre Practitioner / ODP
£28,000 to £40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£28,000 - £40,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | RGN & ODP Considered
A leading Surrey hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN or Theatre Practitioner with experience in both Anaesthetics and Recovery phases of care to join their theatres team.
Details of this Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse RGN/ODP post and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
• Day shifts only which may include evening and weekends with on-call commitments
• Competitive salary plus enhancements (if eligible)
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
• Private Healthcare & Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance & Child Care Vouchers
• Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
As Anaesthetics and Recovery Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics and Recovery Practitioner position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification and ideally have completed additional training/studies in peri and post-operative care and a recognised mentorship qualification
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working in both anaesthetics and PACU/recovery
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back