£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Manchester hospital currently requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with experience working as a Theatre Scrub to join their busy team. The theatre predominantly offers plastic and cosmetic surgery, and you will scrub for a range of cosmetic procedures to a diverse patient mix.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
• Depending on experience, an annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking
What we are looking for:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN with Level 1 NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience working as a Scrub Practitioner, ideally with experience in cosmetics
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.