£30,500 to £40,000 per Annum
£30,500 to £40,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Peterborough area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre department as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £30,500 and £40,000
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy and sell more
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free uniform, onsite parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP you will provide a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment. and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Previous theatre experience within a private hospital is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest in healthcare and providing a high standard of care to residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back