Theatre Practitioner/ODP - Recovery
The City of Westminster
£33,530 to £37,255 per Annum
£33,530 to £37,255 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the London area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their theatre department, working as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competetive annual salary of between £33,530 and £37,255
- Day Shifts
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- A range of health and reward benefits you would associate with a leading healthcare provider
In this role you will work with world class surgeons, in state-of-the-art environments. The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Previous post-graduation experience in Theatres is essential
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back