£27,500 to £34,500 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Various Shifts | Great Benefits & Opportunities | Scrub, Anaesthetic or Recovery |
An experienced Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background in anaesthetics or recovery is required to join the theatres team of a leading hospital in the Birmingham area.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota, usually working day shifts
• Depending on experience a competitive annual salary from £27,500 to £34,500, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 and Band 6
• 33 days annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Extensive training and development opportunities
• Subsidised food and drink and free on-site parking
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
As Theatre Nurse or Theatre Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team and will deliver high quality clinical care to patients during the anaesthetic and recovery phases of care, ensuring the highest standards of patient safety and customer service.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working in both pre and post-operative care and confident in both anaesthetic and recovery settings
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Be able to work well under pressure
• A comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.