Theatre Practitioner / ODP
Salford, Greater Manchester
£32,000 to £38,000 per Annum
Between £32,000 and £38,000 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts
A leading hospital in Manchester is looking to hire a Theatre Practitioner/RGN/ODP to join their theatre team. The hospital cares for a variety of patients and strives to provide the best possible care to all patients, the hospital is fitted with state of art technology to assist this.
About this role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £32,000 and £38,000 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- A supportive team and work environment
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP/RGN you will be responsible for providing clinical and technical assistance as a senior member of the theatre team, and you will also participate in the assessment of patient care needs. You will lead and develop a team and you will act as a role model providing excellent care for all your patients.
What we’re looking for in a Lead Theatre Practitioner:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Have a full Membership with HCPC/NVQ Level 3
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Significant post-registration experience within a high acute specialty
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations
- Previous experience of working within an acute health care environment
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back