Theatre Practitioner/ODP - Scrub
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£28,500 to £35,000 per Annum
£28,500 to £35,000 per Annum + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Bradford area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their scrub team as a Theatre Practitioner on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of between £28,500 and £35,000 per annum
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- Enhancements at 50% where applicable
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking and subsidised meals whilst on shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Theatre Practitioner / Scrub Nurse, you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite. As part of the team, you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Previous theatre scrub experience of any speciality is essential
- Major orthopaedic joint scrub experience is desired
- Be able to cover an on-call expectation of 1 in 4 weekends
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back