Theatre Practitioner/ODP -Scrub
£28,500 to £38,000 per Annum
£28,500 to £38,000 per Annum plus Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An RGN or ODP with a background working as a Theatre Scrub is required to join a leading Cornwall hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day Shifts
- A competitive annual salary of between £28,000 and £38,00 plus enhancements where applicable
- 25 days annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Employee rewards programmes
- Flexible shift options
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back