£30,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills and experience in Recovery to join their private hospital in Sutton.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.