The City of Westminster
£24,907 to £36,000 per Annum
£24,907 to £36,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading London hospital requires an experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioner/Nurse or a Surgical First Assistant to join their Theatres team.
About the Theatre Practitioner/ODP role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary offered at £24,907 to £36,000 per annum
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Private medical insurance and Life Assurance
- Free onsite car park
As a Theatre Practitioner/ODP you will provide a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment. and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
What we’re looking for in a Theatre Practitioner/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Minimum of 24 months, post registration experience, Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic
- Evidence of post registration CPD in the role of the Advanced Surgical Practitioner, having undertaken the NASSP Advanced Scrub Practitioner Program or the successful assessment of the ASP competencies
- Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice or corporate competencies desirable
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back