Theatre Practitioner / ODP
The City of Westminster
£33,530 to £35,392 per Annum
£33,530 to £35,392 p/a | 37.5 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Good CQC Rating | Great Benefits
A highly rated hospital in the City of Westminster is looking to hire a Scrub Theatre Practitioner/ODP on a full time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £33,530 and £35,392 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Range of staff recognition rewards
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role, and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
- Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
- ALS Trained
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back