Theatre Practitioner - Recovery RGN/ODP
£27,000 - £37,000 per Annum
£27,000 - £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills and experience in Recovery to join their private hospital in Torquay.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £37,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care to patients undergoing general, vascular, gynaecology, urology, ENT and ophthalmological surgical procedures.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
- Ideally have completed ALS/Advanced Life Support or willing to undertake this
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back