Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
£32175 to £35500 per annum (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 37.5 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits
One of the country’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires a qualified RGN or ODP to work in their hospital in Edinburgh in the position of Theatre Practitioner (Scrub and Recovery).
What the home is offering and details of this Theatre Practitioner position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A great annual salary offered from £32175 to £35500 per annum (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Days only
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Theatre Practitioner you will be responsible for providing quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care. You will assemble, check and prepare the appropriate anaesthetic, surgical and recovery equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
What our client is looking for in a Theatre Practitioner:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Excellent written and verbal communication and advanced IT skills
• Up to date clinical knowledge
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.