Theatre Practitioner – Scrub/Anaesthetics RGN/ODP
£32,000 - £36,360 per Annum
£32,000 - £36,360 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills in both Scrub and Anaesthetics to join their private hospital in Canterbury.
Details of this Scrub & Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,360
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient care during orthopaedic, cosmetic, general gynaecological and ophthalmic surgical procedures.
Applicants for this Scrub & Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced undertaking scrub and anaesthetics duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures
- Have completed an approved anaesthetics course, ideally in addition to a recognised mentorship course ENB998/D32/33/A1
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back