Theatre Practitioner Scrub (Cardiac)
Sutton, Greater London
£33,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£33,000 to £35,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Cardiac Surgery
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner specialising in cardiac to work in their hospital near Sutton.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract on days
• A competitive annual salary of £33,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 35 days from January 2020
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discounts and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance and Life assurance
• Free onsite parking saving an average of £50 per month
As Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner, you will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians. You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload and you will be scrubbing for various specialities, based in the cardiothoracic team.
Applicants for this Cardiac Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• At least 24 months post registration and hospital experience
• Have been employed in a surgical/theatre setting with cardiac experience
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963036.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back