Theatre Practitioner - Scrub
Leicester, East Midlands
£28000 to £35000 per Annum
£28,000 to £35,000 per annum p/a (Up to Band 6 Equivalent) | 37.5 Hrs -Days | Great Benefits| RGN or ODP
A state-of-the-art private hospital in the Hull area currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner to work in their Scrub team as Theatre Practitioner.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Theatre Practitioner - Scrub:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic annual salary from £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience (Up to Band 6 Equivalent)
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with the free onsite car park
As Theatre Practitioner / Scrub Nurse, you will be required to support the senior staff ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients within the Theatre suite. As part of the team you can expect to assist patients undergoing a variety of elective procedures including ENT, neurological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic, ophthalmic, gynaecology and urology.
Candidates for this Theatre Practitioner - Scrub role should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Operating Department Practitioner with Scrub Experience
• Experience of working in teams and with minimum supervision
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back