Theatre Practitioner, Scrub or Anaesthetic
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27,483 - £30,537 per Annum
£27,483 to £30,537 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Theatre Practitioner, Scrub or Anaesthetic to work in the Surgical Team of an award-winning hospital in Manchester.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week.
• A very competitive annual salary of £27,483 - £30,537.
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan and private medical cover
As Theatre Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with HCPC/NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Post graduate experience in theatres is essential.
• Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification (if applying for an anaesthetics role)
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment on 0121 651 1315 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back