Theatre Practitioner - Scrub RGN/ODP
£22,500 - £33,500 per Annum
£22,500 - £33,500 p/a| 37.5 hrs | Pension & Private Healthcare| Career Progression
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading Bournemouth private hospital to recruit an RGN or ODP qualified Scrub Practitioner.
This role has full time working hours of 37.5 per week on days and the salary on offer is in the region of £22,500 to £33,500 per annum depending on experience, in addition to the following benefits:
- Private medical cover and wellness screening
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Free gym membership and a range of employee health promotion programmes
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
- A range of retail and travel discounts
As Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP), you will work with a carried patient mix, you will work with a varied patient mix, undertaking a wide range of surgical procedures as part of a strong multi-disciplinary team.
Duties for this Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP) position include:
- Preparing operating theatres, running theatre lists and undertaking scrub duties
- Planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and assessing the health and wellbeing of patients
- Working as part of the MDT of RGNs, ODPs and Consultant Surgeons to ensure the best possible standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner - Scrub RGN/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with NMC/HCPC registration
- Ideally experienced in an orthopaedic scrub role
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed to your own professional development and that of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ideally you will have also completed a recognised Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course along with a recognised mentorship course, although this is not essential for the role.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back