£24907 to £36000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours per week | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading East London hospital hospital requires an experienced Scrub Theatre Practitioner/Nurse or a Surgical First Assistant to join their Theatres team.
What is offered and details of this position:
• 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary offered at £24907 to £36000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance and Life Assurance
• Free onsite car park
As a Scrub nurse you will provide a high standard of professional practice and clinical care. Working with the theatre team to promote a good working environment. and maintain a supportive learning environment within the operating department.
What our client is looking for in a Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (RGN/ODP):
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP or a Surgical First Assistant
• Minimum of 24 months, post registration experience, Scrub, Recovery or Anaesthetic
• Evidence of post registration CPD in the role of the Advanced Surgical Practitioner, having undertaken the NASSP Advanced Scrub Practitioner Program or the successful assessment of the ASP competencies
• Advanced scrub practitioner qualification in perioperative practice or corporate competencies desirable
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.