Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (RGN/ODP)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£28,000 to £38,000 per Annum
£28,000 to £38,000 per annum DOE | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
A leading West Yorkshire hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Operating Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts covering a flexible working pattern
• A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic rewards platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
As Theatre Scrub Nurse, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub Nurse:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Willing to participate in flexible working pattern
• Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back