Theatre Recovery Nurse RGN or ODP
£28,000 to £35,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
£28,000 to £35,000 per annum plus Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | Full Time | Days | Private Healthcare | Excellent Benefits Package |
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare groups is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse or Theatre Practitioner specialising in Recovery to join their private hospital in the Epsom area.
The role is to provide high quality clinical care to patients during their recovery from general anaesthetic and surgical procedures.
My client is offering the following employment package for the successful Theatre Recovery Nurse RGN or ODP:
• Excellent annual salary of £28,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience plus enhancements
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Support for ongoing professional development
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
Applicants for this Theatre Recovery Nurse RGN or ODP post should be/have:
• Qualified as an Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Extensive surgical experience in a recovery/PACU setting
• Confident in providing excellent standards of patient care
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, will work well within a team and will have a flexible approach to working hours and shift patterns
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back