Theatre Scrub Neuro & Complex Spinal Surgery RGN/ODP
£32,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub (RGN or ODP) with specialist experienced in neurological and complex spinal surgery to join their Oxford hospital.
You will gain invaluable experience working in state of the art theatres with leading surgeons, where you will focus on the highest standards of patient care and safety whilst developing your own skills and the skills of colleagues within the wider MDT.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Neuro & Complex Spinal Surgery RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Neuro & Complex Spinal Surgery RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a scrub environment, with recent experience in neurological and complex spinal surgery
- Committed to your own professional development, and demonstrate evidence of this with recent post-registration clinical training
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back