Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP
£28,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A leading hospital in the Crowborough area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Theatre Nurse/RGN or ODP with scrub experience to join their theatres team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £28,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures and you will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub, with experience in orthopaedics
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge and ideally have already completed a Surgical First Assist qualification
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back