Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP
£30,000 - £36,500 per Annum
£30,000 - £36,500 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Free Parking | Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgery
A leading Northamptonshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner to join their Operating Department.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP) applicant:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A fantastic annual salary from £30,000 to £36,500 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will predominantly participate in elective spinal and orthopaedic surgical procedures, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/ODP post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix which includes spinal surgery
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back