Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP
Up to £40,000 per Annum
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contracts – Days | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or ODP with scrub experience is required to work as Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP in a leading Staffordshire hospital.
What the hospital is offering for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000
- 37.5 hours per week on days and a permanent contract
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP should be/have:
- Registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN or with the HCPC as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience in a scrub setting, ideally with orthopaedic and general surgery experience
- Driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will play a key role in mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Ideally you will have completed recognised clinical qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist or an equivalent
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back