Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
City of Westminster, Greater London
£28,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
£28,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D | Scrub Experience Essential
An internationally renowned hospital in the heart of the Harley Street medical district requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join their Scrub Team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/Practitioner position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous discounts at the hospital restaurant
- Staff discounts on primary care, diagnostics and elective surgery
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/Practitioner position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back