Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Croydon, Greater London
£30,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Days | Great Staff Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Croydon hospital for a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to join the Operating Department.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes and employee support programmes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms and on-site parking
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or HCPC registered ODP/Theatre Practitioner
- Experienced in a scrub setting, ideally within the private sector
- Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification, or have evidence of post-registration professional development
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back