Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£25,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£25,000 - £34,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits
A leading hospital near Doncaster is currently looking to recruit an RGN or ODP with scrub experience to join their Theatres Team.
Details of this Theatre Nurse or ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £25,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Generous annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
You will join the Theatres Team providing exceptional standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse or ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Have recent experience working as a theatre scrub with a varied case mix
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back