Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
£23,000 - £41,000 per Annum
£23,000 - £41,000 p/a + Enhancements & Benefits | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great L&D
A leading private hospital in the Farnham area requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £23,000 to £41,000 depending on experience plus enhancements
- Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
- Some excellent staff benefits including a pension plan, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening and much more
- Free parking
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures and will demonstrate the highest standards of care.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, cosmetics and urology, and you will also work with patients undergoing endoscopy procedures (in a JAG Accredited Endoscopy Suite) and gynaecological surgery.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
- Extensive experience in a scrub setting, working with a varied patient mix
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back