£34,669.80 - £36,829 per annum | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An RGN or ODP with a background working as a Theatre Scrub is required to join a leading Kingston hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary from £34,669.80 to £36,829 depending on experience
• Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical cover
• Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.