Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £38,000 DOE per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
Up to £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
A leading West Yorkshire hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for a Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP to join their Operating Department on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, including the opportunity to undertake ALS and/or Surgical First Assist training
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing
As Scrub Nurse/Practitioner, your role will be to provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention supporting the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre, taking on the roles of a surgical practitioner, dual role and advanced surgical practitioner.
What we are looking for in a Theatre Scrub:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Have substantial experienced working in perioperative care across a varied case mix, and ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification or post-registration studies in the role and be willing to undertake further professional development
- Passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back