Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
£23,000 - £41,000 per Annum
£23,000 - £41,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits & L+D
An experienced RGN or ODP with scrub experience is required to work as Theatre Scrub Practitioner in a leading Kent hospital.
What the hospital is offering for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £23,000 to £41,000 depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week on days and a permanent contract
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans, plus free staff parking
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
The theatre predominantly offers plastic and cosmetic surgery, and you will scrub for a range of cosmetic procedures to a diverse patient mix.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience in a scrub setting, ideally with orthopaedic and general surgery experience
- Driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service and will play a key role in mentoring and supporting junior team members
- Ideally you will have completed recognised clinical qualifications such as Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist or an equivalent
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back