Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a + Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner is required to join a leading Peterborough hospital.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience, with enhancements paid where applicable
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes
- Childcare vouchers and season ticket loans
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Theatre Scrub Practitioner, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate proven experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back