Theatre Scrub Nurse or ODP
£28,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £35,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits & L&D Opportunities | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Slough area requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience (equivalent to NHS Band 6
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free staff parking and free uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back