Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L+D |
An Operating Department Practitioner or Adult Nurse with a background working as a Theatre Scrub is required to join the busy theatres team of a leading North Wales hospital.
You will be joining a strong operating department team which offers a range of elective surgical procedures and specialises in orthopaedics and spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments and keyhole surgery, and will gain experience working with leading surgeons in a state-of-the-art setting.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts on days, evenings and weekends
• Depending on experience, an annual salary of up to £35,000
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and free uniforms
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• A great benefits package which supports employee wellbeing, offers financial benefits and retail discounts
• A pension plan, sick pay, life assurance and private healthcare
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Substantial experience working as a theatre scrub and currently working in a scrub role, ideally with experience in another theatre discipline
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed or are working towards post-registration studies/qualifications relevant to the role such as an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.