Theatre Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP
£29,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£29,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Free Parking | CPD Programmes
A leading Chelmsford hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Adult Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP to join their team to work as Theatre Scrub on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £29,000 to £36,000 depending on experience (NHS Band 5/6 Equivalent)
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and urology. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back