JBJ109 Scrub Practitioner – Ophthalmic
Solihull, West Midlands
From £30,000 per annum DOE | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Training & Development Opportunities | ODP or RGN considered
An RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner with a background in scrubbing is required to join a leading West Midlands eye clinic.
The ophthalmic theatres team undertakes a range of specialist procedures including cataract surgery, vitrectomy, blepharoplasty and drooping eyelid correction and you will be working with internationally renowned ophthalmologists.
Details of this Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts
• A competitive annual salary to be discussed at interview
• A supportive working environment with opportunities to develop your management/leadership career
• Access to in-house training courses - Ophthalmic experience is advantageous but not essential
In this role you will support the Theatre Lead, In addition to delivering safe and effective peri-operative care, you will support theatre management in managing theatre lists and with service development, ensuring a safe, effective and efficient clinical service.
Applicants for this Ophthalmic Scrub Practitioner position should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the role
• Well organised with strong communication
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.